About SERVPRO of Central Phoenix
Jason Daryl Wolfswinkel
Owners of SERVPRO of Central Phoenix
SERVPRO of Central Phoenix is owned and operated locally by Jason Wolfswinkel & Nicole Baird. They have put together a team of highly-trained & certified technicians with decades of experience in cleanup and restoration services.
SERVPRO of Central Phoenix specializes in cleanup and restoration services for residential and commercial properties that have been afflicted by fire and water damages. We also provide services that include asbestos abatement, microbial remediation, and bio-hazardous cleanups.
Often times properties require reconstruction services in order to restore back to pre-loss conditions and SERVPRO of Central Phoenix has the facilities and manpower to do it all.
We are dedicated to lessen the interruption to your daily life to make it “Like it never even happened.”
Our technicians are experienced and skilled in property damage restoration with IICRC-industry certifications. There isn’t a damage that is too big or small for SERVPRO of Central Phoenix with our nationwide system of franchises.
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
The employees at SERVPRO of Central Phoenix have been carefully selected based on genuine hard work, experience and necessary skills. As a team they have completed some amazing jobs in record time. We have Amella who has been here for over 19 years, Butas who’s been a valuable employee going on 17 years and our prized Mr. Brown who has been with SERVPRO of Central Phoenix for over 39 years. The decades of water and fire restoration services our technicians has added to our commitment makes us proud and fit to be your go-to guy for any disaster.
Committed to Community
SERVPRO of Central Phoenix has a well-rounded group that come from all over. Each with unique ways in how we take joy in supporting the local community including supporting local artists, participating in local events/festivals and feeding the homeless. We also have a big passion for Hot Rods.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- CMT - Commercial Carpet Maintenance Technician
- CR - Certified Restorer
- CRT - Color Repair Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RCT - Rug Cleaning Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician