Step 3: Water Removal / Water Extraction
After the inspection and damage assessment step is completed by our experienced team of technicians, the water extraction process begins. This step removes the majority of the water visible on the property. The SERVPRO team uses powerful pumps and truck-mounted vacuum units to rapidly remove hundreds or even thousands of gallons of water from your property. Regardless of the extent of water damage you have experienced, you can know that the professional team at SERVPRO of Central Phoenix can get the job done. Our team will extract the water as quickly as possible by having a variety of equipment at our disposal and extensive training.
Move-Out / Pack-Out
If your home requires extensive restoration or cleaning, SERVPRO of Central Phoenix can conduct an organized, efficient move-out to protect your belongings from further damage.
- Move-Out Service
Emergency Water Removal
Our highly trained technicians will begin the water removal process almost immediately. Depending on the amount of water, we may use powerful submersible pumps in addition to industrial strength, wet/dry vacuums. Removing most of the water helps reduce drying time and helps prevent secondary water damage and mold and bacterial growth.
- Remove Excess Water
- Use Submersible Pumps and Industrial Wet/Dry Vacuums
Inspect the Carpet Pad and Carpet
We inspect the carpet and pad and determine if they should be removed to protect the subfloor.
- Inspect Carpet Pad and Remove If Needed
- Inspect Carpet and Remove If Needed
Water Removal Equipment
- Moisture detectors, hygrometers, and other meters measure the extent of moisture saturation.
- Infrared cameras may be used to find “hidden” water behind walls and ceilings.
- Submersible and gas-powered pumps are used for continuous pumping of high-level water.
- Truck-mounted and portable extraction units perform efficient water removal.